With 184 acres of developable land and a full range of property to buy or lease and land for build-to-suit opportunities, the Fitzsimons Life Science District lets you find (or create) the perfect place for your organization. We’ve taken the best ideas from science and technology parks around the country, including our own at MIT and Johns Hopkins. So whether you’re a start-up or an established industry leader, you’ll benefit from a place designed specifically to support bioscience companies.
• 20 minutes to downtown Denver
• 15 minutes to Denver International Airport, the nation’s 5th busiest
• Direct access to four highways: I-70, E-470, I-225 and 270
• Two future interchanges: I-225 and 17th Place, plus I-70 and Central Park Boulevard
• Two future FasTracks light rail lines with numerous stops (planned for 2015)
Download the list of all available properties.
Download the General Development Plan to see where your company fitz in.